Tuesday 6 August 2013

Sunday Sketch and Stamp # 168

Hello everyone, well I have had a very productive afternoon today with my friend coming down and having a craft session with me. I managed to get a couple of challenge cards made and Marg finally got her birthday cards done. Poor thing she has no heating in her place at the moment and it is too cold for her to work in her craft room, hence the invite from me.
Anyway here is the first of my cards. This is my entry for Sunday Sketch and Stamp challenge and after deciding on cs, papers, stamps etc. it all came together rather nicely, I'm happy with the ennd result.



 
Thank you for dropping by and leaving your comments as they are so encouraging and very much appreciated.
Denise x

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Denise and thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch and Stamp this week and following my sketch
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing Denise , thanks for joining in this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete